CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Photography Exhibit at the Richmond Museum of History
Artists and community members are invited to submit original photographs for potential inclusion in an exhibit at the Richmond Museum of History.?
?DEADLINE: Saturday, 6/1/19 by 5:00 p.m. PST
Subject matter of photography must be somehow related to Richmond California. Open to all members of the Bay Area community as well as established and emerging artists of various mediums, schools, and community organizations. Family-friendly content is kindly requested.
The photographs will be on display for the public in the Seaver Gallery at the Richmond Museum of History between July and December 2019. Artists will be provided a modest stipend for their time and talent at the completion of the exhibition. The Museum will incur all costs related to printing and hanging all accepted photographs. Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the exhibit. Artist agrees to a one-time use for exhibition purposes only. Accepted submissions will be notified via email by June 30, 2019. Submission materials will not be returned and will be deleted by the museum. Preference will be given to images that illustrate life in the City of Richmond.
1) Create a submission with the following information:
- A) Artist?s Name: First name, Last name
- B) Contact Info: Mailing Address; Contact Phone Number; E-Mail Address
- C) Label submitted artwork with: Title(s) of Work(s); Year(s) Executed; Media; Dimensions
- D) Artist Statement
- E) Connection to Richmond, Calif.
- F) Send images as attachment (Jpeg only), longest dimension of 10 inches at 300PPI resolution
2) EMAIL SUBMISSIONS to: email@example.com with subject line ?2019 Photography Exhibit?
Download the Call for submissions: RMH Call for Photos Summer 2019