The RMA need your help to continue to carry out our mission of educating about the inspiring local history of Richmond, California.
The Richmond Museum of History needs volunteers to assist in several areas of Museum operations. Visit our VolunteerMatch page to learn about all our volunteer opportunities.
- Collections Management
- Historical Research
- Exhibit Planning & Implementation
- Development & Fundraising
- Graphic Design, Marketing, & Publicity
- Special Events
- Facilities Management
Become a Member
You can support the RMA in one or more of the following ways
- Become a member! Annual giving in the form of a membership program is our most popular program with many benefits. Join your neighbors and colleagues in becoming a member and support your local cultural organizations today! Learn more about the benefits of membership here.
- Visit our online store that includes unique locally themed books and gifts!
- Remember the Museum?in your estate.
- Give a tax-deductible donation.
- Donate an artifact related to the history of Richmond to the permanent collection.