The RMA wishes to thank their partners: the City of Richmond, Port of Richmond, National Park Service Rosie the Riveter Visitor Education Center,?Rosie the Riveter Trust, Ed Fund, Chevron Richmond USA, Richmond Community Foundation, San Francisco Foundation, and Mechanics Bank.
The RMA is a non-profit organization (tax ID 94-6095083) that relies exclusively on donations from the private citizens, foundations and corporations for operating funds. The RMA does not receive any public funding, so we need your help to continue to carry out our mission of educating about the inspiriting local history of Richmond, California.
You can support the RMA in one or more of the following ways
- Become a member! Annual giving in the form of a membership program is our most popular program with many benefits. Join your neighbors and colleagues in becoming a member and support your local cultural organizations today! Learn more about the benefits of membership here.
- Visit our online store that includes unique locally themed books and gifts!
- Remember the RMA in your estate.
- Give a tax-deductible donation.
- Donate an artifact related to the history of Richmond to the permanent collection.
Visit the Richmond Museum of History and the SS Red Oak Victory!
- National Park Service Rosie the Riveter Visitor Education Center
- Kaiser Permanente Heritage Resources
- West Contra Costa Unified School District
- Richmond Public Library
- Contra Costa County Library
- West County Times
- East Bay Express
- Chinese Whispers
- Mannequin Madness
- Nevin Avenue Community Center
- City of Richmond Department of Recreation
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce