Trivia Night at East Brother Beer Company
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0$80
Challenge your knowledge of Richmond history while supporting your community museum at Trivia Night!
Join us for a fun evening of competition, trivia and beer. We’re raising funds to restore the Richmond Industrial City mural by Victor Arnautoff. Only a limited number of teams can compete so don’t wait to sign up!
- The game consists of two rounds of questions
- No more than four players to each team.
- Each round consists of five themed categories of four questions each. Regulation Time consists of 20 questions per round for a total of 40 questions. Each round will last roughly 25 minutes.
- Round 1 questions will be worth 10, 20 , 30 and 40 points for a total of 500 pts
- Round 2 questions will be worth 20, 40, 60 and 80 points for a total of 1,000 pts
- Answers will be submitted to the judges for verification and total points will be kept by the official game scorekeeper.
- Questions will be presented by the Judges in order of category. Point values have been assigned arbitrarily and do not reflect relative difficulty.
- Teams have 30 seconds to discuss and write their answers on sheet provided
- All questions will be somehow related to Richmond California
- NO cell phones, tablets, Iwatch or any other portable electronic device is allowed during game play.
Many thanks to our friends at East Brother Beer Co. for hosting this event.