In 1952, a dedicated group of volunteers began a local history room in Richmond’s Carnegie Library building. Two years later, in 1954, the Richmond Museum Association (RMA) was incorporated as a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Sixty years later, we are delighted to continue to carry out our mission to preserve Richmond’s history!
To celebrate the occasion, the RMA is giving away commemorative 60th anniversary pins to each and every member of our organization! The pin is a just a small token of appreciation to thank the members for their continued support for the Richmond Museum of History, the SS Red Oak Victory and the preserving Richmond’s history! Members can obtain their pin at the Richmond Museum of History, located at 400 Nevin Avenue in the City of Richmond. Not a member yet? Join today, as all new members in 2014 will receive a complimentary pin (while supplies last).